InuYasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InuYasha RPG

This is a InuYasha RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bliss

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) Empty
PostSubject: Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.)   Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Machi Hirohata, but goes by Bliss.

Race: Human.

Personality: Frail and innocent--- as categorized, upon the first meeting with someone--- Bliss often has a rounded, soft, caring demeanor. Even to those she first meets, she is compassionate and gentle, calm and collected, a perfect example of a level-headed soul. Behind everything… a smile, a laugh... she hides a pained, suffering heart--- broken by the memories of her past. Refusing the emotion love, she generally attempts to stray away from emotional attachments, fearing further pain. Not minding her generous, loving demeanor, Bliss is selfless and risk-taking, and--- as most have--- she retains a “dark side.” Due to her rough, tomb-raiding, treasure-hunting past, she has acquired a sadistic, bitchy behavior. Although she only reverts to this state when angered, and although angering her is rare, it remains in her, a daunting reminder of her History. She becomes distant when approached with rather hard… painful… questions, turning away and shelling herself from the conversation.

Weapons: Marionette Strings (Marion): threads of thin strings that's strength is equal to iron. It has the ability of changing it's form and move freely on it's on at times. It remains in my pocket and will only come out with my command unless a high family member requires it, then it'll listen to them whether I want it to or not.

Attacks: {Will up-date later.}

Appearance:
These are all Bliss when she is about to fight:
Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) 12778610

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) 13619410

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) Nariko10

This is Bliss when she is just normal.
Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) Eqp4e810
Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) Anime-10

Bio: On January Nineteenth, Adelyn Narissa Demetri--- a servant--- abruptly thundered into labor, bearing the daughter of Malik Lucian Demetri---a Royal Advisor. The delivery--- that had taken place in the small cottage that served as their home--- had been complicated, troublesome without proper medical supplies. Adelyn lost her life, nevertheless, not before delivering her child, staring into her mesmerizing, dark, stormy eyes, and giving only one last wish;
“Name her Bliss…. For all of those years we could of… should have had, filled with infinite happiness. I wish my daughter the best of luck…. in her years to come…. For I perceive.. she will prevail, after everything… she will prevail.”
Malik raised his gorgeous, frail child, who became a wonderfully talented child--- mastering gymnastics and exotic dancing before the age of five. From far and wide, others would travel to watch a performance from the famed Bliss--- nevertheless, her fame gained her negative attention.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.)   Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Definitely APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://inuyasha.forumotion.com

Machi Hirohata(Aka Bliss.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InuYasha RPG :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: