InuYasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InuYasha RPG

This is a InuYasha RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendril

Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North Empty
PostSubject: Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North   Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 am

Elendril was walking in the forst. Loking at the land that he owned. It had been a long tie since he had left his castle. And walked in the forest.Loking at the tree's and the animal's. And all the lesser demon's. Who lived on the land. None of them where strong anuf to take on Elendril. For he wasone of the 4 yōkai lord. So not many of them tried to fight him. But every once and a while a demon would start thinking that he was big and bad. And challing Elendril for his spot as a yōkai lord. But no one had ever beat him. And It had been year's since any one tried to take his land. The other 3 yōkai lord's never even tried to take his land any more. So Elendril was just looking for some one to fight. So he was hoping aperson would try to fight him if they didint relize it was him. So Elendril put him self in his true form and walked around looking for a fight.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North   Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm

(gonna post soon)
Back to top Go down
https://inuyasha.forumotion.com
Hiro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North   Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 pm

''Whoa looks like we got a transformer here. Looks like I have to make my raccoon tail come out. He makes his raccoon tail come out and becomes cautious. ''Man I hope he doesn't see me.
Back to top Go down
https://inuyasha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North   Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Elendril the yōkai lord of the North
Page 1 of 1