InuYasha RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InuYasha RPG

This is a InuYasha RPG site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

race's rule's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendril

race's rule's Empty
PostSubject: race's rule's   race's rule's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Demon's

Looks:
Demons, of course, are much stronger than humans. Their form is different for all different speices of demons. For instance a dog demon could look humanish when not transformed into a full demon state. Demons have two forms. They can transform into a weaker humanish form were they look like half demons, or a full demon state. The full demon state can vary for demons,

Demons may have multiple eyes. Sometimes it might be yellow, red, or shappire. But the only way to make them appear that way is by their personality.

Abilities:

Demons abilities vary greatly on the breed of the demon. So I'm gonna let you decide on what your powers are. But keep them in reason. Like if your a turtle demon you cannot be really fast. Also no more than 5 or 8 special powers. Demons also have the ability to abbsorb shikon jewels and control their power. Now that is not an invitation to go off sucking shards, to get one you first ask a admin, tell them why, how your going to use it and were your gonna find/get it.

Full - Demon Form

Full demons can turn into a half breed state were they look like half demons, but when they turn into full demons they are much stronger. Their form is always different depending on the breed.So you pick that, but in your bio explain some about their full form and what powers they have in this form.

Half Demon's

Looks:
Half demons of course have the ability to jump higher then humans, have claws for fingernails, and regular toenails sometimes. Dog Demons have ears like dogs, but have to be exact like..... If I were a dog demon I'd have a sheeper-dogs ears. If I were a raccoon I'd have a raccons ears. Some half demons can transform into a full demon form. But only if they love humans

Quote:Inuyasha said to Kogome at the begining to shutup and let him protect her

Half demons may have multiple eyes. Sometimes it might be yellow, red, or shappire. But the only way to make them appear that way is by their personality.

Abilities:

Half Demons abilities vary greatly on the breed of the half demon. So I'm gonna let you decide on what your powers are. But keep them in reason. Like if your a turtle demon you cannot be really fast. Also no more than 2 or three special powers.

Human

Half demons must become human once every month. The time of month will vary on the demons, dog demons, when there is no moon in the sky. I'm gonna let you decide when this must happen. Staff will alert you when you are in your human form and when you are out of it.This could happen anytime when there is an active thread you are in.
Back to top Go down

race's rule's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InuYasha RPG :: Rules, Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: